Safe payments with Klarna
Sent within 1-2 days
Free exchanges/returns within Sweden
Next delivery 00:00:00
ONLY 4 LEFT
ONLY 4 LEFT
Sold out in your size? Select size to sign up for a restock notification.
Lima tee is cut from our most classic silk/stretch and features asymmetric pleats for draping along the neckline together with our signature embroidery seam along the spinal.
• Fitting: True to size. The model is 174cm and wears size S.
• Quality: 93% silk, 7% elastane
Delivery & Returns
Silk is one of the most exclusive materials you can possibly wear. It has an amazing finish and falls beautifully on the body, at the same time; it is both timeless and luxurious. One of its many other strengths is also the fact that silk is a breathable material, which means that you don’t have to wash it every time it has been worn. Silk is although a fragile material that needs to be handled with care. To keep it in great condition and make it last as long as possible we recommend the following:
1. Steam it
If the blouse isn’t dirty, steam it!
* A steamer kills 99% of all bacteria. Meaning, if you don't have a spot on your silk garment, don't wash it, just steam it and it will feel like new again.
* You can't burn your silk garment which is extremely easy with an ironer.
* As an opposite to the ironer there won't be any sharp creases.
* Bring it when you travel, it's super light and takes very little space.
* Our favorite hand steamer is this one and costs only 212kr.
* Watch this to see how easy it is.
2. Wash it
If you need to wash it, you can either choose dry-clean or use the hand wash program on your washing machine.
If you choose the hand wash program, please make sure you do the following:
* Use a detergent that is free from enzymes, preferably a silk detergent or a special detergent for fine and fragile items (ordinary detergent damages the fat that gives silk its soft feeling). We can really recommend this one.
Please don't use Y3, their silk detergent doesn't contain caring and moisturizing products.
* Make sure the cup where you normally have detergent is cleaned so that old powder doesn't affect your silk piece.
* Make sure all zippers are closed and wash the silk piece by itself.
* Once the garment is washed, hang it directly on a hanger to dry. In this case, you won't get any extra creases.
3. Iron / Steam
If you have to iron, make sure it doesn’t get warmer than one dot because it's super easy to burn the silk fabric. You can use full steam on your iron to get the fabric completely smooth.
But of course, we highly recommend a hand steamer. With a steamer you can’t burn or damage the silk, it’s easy to bring with you when you travel and you steam the blouse while it’s hanging on a hanger. It is both easy, time-saving and gives a great result.
Handle it with care and it will last a lifetime 🖤
*How much does the shipping cost?
Shipping costs may vary, depending on the shipping method you prefer and where you live.
SE - standard shipping with PostNord or Schenker 35SEK
pick up in our Showroom
SE - Home delivery 89SEK
SE - Pick up in our Showroom - free of charge
EU with DHL Express - 15€
EU with UPS - 10€
*How do I track my order?
As soon as your order is shipped, you will receive an email with shipping confirmation and tracking ID. You can also log into your account to see the status of your order. For Sweden, you can download the app “Mina Paket” for easy tracking of all your parcel from the biggest shipping companies. If you haven’t received a shipping confirmation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we will be happy to assist you.
*What’s your delivery time?
Sweden: 1-3 business days Exceptions: note that northern Sweden and deliveries to islands may require an additional day.
International orders with DHL: 1-3 business days
International orders with UPS: 3-5 business days
Note that we process, pack and ship all orders placed before 14:00 CET on a business day that same day. If placed later or on a weekend or bank holiday, we will ship your order the following business day.
Note that in periods of high demand such as sale, the delivery may take longer.
*What is your return or exchange policy?
Ahlvar.com wants you to have an easy shopping experience. Therefore, we always strive to make quick and easy returns. We have a global 30-day return policy for all our orders. The items must return to us in their original condition, meaning they have not been used or cleaned, and all tags should be intact and attached to the garment. You are of course welcome to try your new pieces to see if it fits you and is the way you like them to be, but other than that they should be unused. Non-valid returns will be returned to you without a refund.
*How much is the return shipping?
We currently offer free returns on all orders within Sweden. Regarding international orders, you always have free exchanges, and if you choose to return the entire order, there will be a return fee of 100 SEK for Denmark and Finland, and other countries will be charged 30€.
Please don't hesitate to contact us through email@example.com or in the left bottom corner of our website for a live chat. We aim to answer your request as soon as possible.
You have not add any products yet.DISCOVER COLLECTIONS