CONTENT MANAGER AND ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT
This is an opportunity to be a part of our growing company. Working alongside the head of sales and the founder, you will have the responsibility for all our social media channels, creating content and you will play a big part in our marketing strategy.
The administration assistant tasks contain customer care support, order management support and take care of our showroom. We are looking for someone who is self-driven, like to see the solutions instead of problems and who are social and outgoing.
Content Manager at Ahlvar Gallery is so much more then create the perfect content. To succeed in this role, you need to have a passion for both pictures, movies and writing. You are just as driven to be involved in developing our brand and set the marking strategies as following the strategies we have made together, where every word plays a role.
CONTENT MANAGER TASK WILL INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO
- Create content for our social media channels and newsletter
- Together with the team planning campaign and product shoots
- Arrange collaborations and live shopping-sessions
- Write product text
ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT TASK WILL INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO
- Order management support
- Customer care support
- Online product merchandising
- Alternative sales channels support
- Fluent in Swedish and English, written and verbal
- Self-driven and passionate to create new thinking, inspiring content
- Ambitious and prepared to work with tasks of varying grade of complexity
- Highly organized, structured, and great attention to details
- Keen interest in fashion
- Knowledge in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Klavyio is an advantage
- Knowledge in Centra and Mirakl is an advantage
- Organized with a great sense for structure
- A doer who sees what needs to be done, making sure that the job gets done
We’d like to think our workplace are characterized by a structured, open minded mentality and a creative, inspirational environment, which ideally suits our small tightly knit team - one we hope you'd like to join.
This is a full-time position starting in August. Apply by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Ahlvar Gallery is based in Vasastan in Stockholm and that’s where the position is based. Depending on your personal interest, there are possibilities to form the position in the future.
We're always on the looking for brilliant people, if you don't find something matching your profile - don't hesitate to reach out by email to firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know why we should meet.